All of Rita’s trainings are interactive and fun.
Rita’s trainings are built on adult-learning styles and respect the knowledge that attendants bring to the table. Participants learn skills that can be applied immediately.
Hundreds of people have taken Rita’s signature training, “The Three Keys to Effective Supervision.” The training and learned skills have helped them be stronger supervisors – whether they have years of experience or are brand new supervisors.
Examples of Rita’s Trainings:
- Three Keys to Effective Supervision
- Supervisor as Coach
- Delegating Successfully
- What to Do When It’s Not Working (including discipline and termination)
- Sexual Harassment for all Staff
- Sexual Harassment for Supervisors – Complying with CA AB 1825
- Communicating for Effective Teamwork
- Conflict Resolution for Effective Teamwork
- Working Effectively as a Team
- Hiring the Best Person for the Job: Behavioral Interviewing
- HR Dangers – What Supervisors Need to Know about Compliance Issues
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Strength-Based Evaluations
- Leadership Development (several sessions)
Training can be combined with coaching (individual and/or group) to build the most effective and long-lasting change. Let’s work together to design a plan for your team.